During its annual fall meeting this past month in San Diego, the Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association (BHMA) approved the 2023-24 Board of Directors, including a new president, Allegion’s Tim Weller.
Weller brings more than 40 years of industry experience to the role. He is also active in various other industry organizations, including the Steel Door Institute, National Fire Protection Association, ASTM International and the U.S. Green Building Council.
The new members of the 2023-24 Board of Directors are:
- President: Tim Weller, Allegion
- First Vice President: Justin Crotzer, dormakaba
- Second Vice President: Mark McRae, Hager Companies
- Past President: Mark Bloom, Spectrum Brands HHI
- Scott James, CompX International Inc.
- Robert Strong, dormakaba USA Inc.
- Ernie Mitchell, TownSteel Inc.
- Dick Kreidel, ASSA ABLOY
- Mark Berger, Securitech Group Inc.
The BHMA is accredited by the American National Standards Institute to develop and maintain performance standards for locks, closers, exit devices and other builder’s hardware.