Inc. Magazine recently unveiled its annual 5,000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America list, which includes several glass-related companies. Dubbed a “First Look at the Companies Building the Future,” the magazine’s writers suggest that the companies listed are “delivering solutions to our nation’s biggest problems and growing their businesses like crazy doing it.”
Companies are ranked according to percentage revenue growth from 2019 to 2022—each of which must have been founded and generating revenue by March 31, 2019. They also must be U.S.-based, privately held, for-profit and independent as of Dec. 31, 2022. The minimum revenue required for consideration was $100,000 in 2019 and $2 million in 2022.
- GlassTemp led the charge for private glass industry companies, registering 387% growth in three years. The company’s growth was good enough for it to place No. 1,483 on the list.
- Troy Systems recorded a three-year growth of 168%, good enough for 3,089th place. The Manassas, Va.-based company is a manufacturer and distributor of bulk wholesale glass products, including sheet glass, glass tabletops and glass replacements.
- Florida-based D3 Glass placed 3,428th. It reported a growth of 146%. D3 manufactures and fabricates flat-glass products for frameless shower doors and more.
- Florida State Glass and Mirror nabbed the 3,585th spot, reporting a three-year growth of 136%. The Boca Raton, Fla.-based company provides luxury and custom installations of frameless show enclosures, glass partitions and railings, mirrors and tabletops.
- Coastal Windows and Exteriors, a woman-owned, family-operated exterior remodeling company in Beverly, Mass., landed at 3,680, with 131% growth.
- Liteworks Window and Door, a door and window supplier specializing in high-end, custom products for commercial and residential projects, placed 4,199th. The Marietta, Ga.-based company saw 106% growth over the past three years.
- Quaker Window Products followed at 4,751, with 83% growth. Quaker was ranked 119th among the fastest-growing manufacturing companies on the list. “We are deeply honored to be recognized among such esteemed companies,” says company CEO Kevin Blansett. “This accolade directly reflects our dedicated team’s tireless efforts, our consistent focus on product quality, and our pledge always to prioritize our customers. As we continue to grow and evolve, we remain committed to maintaining the excellence that has earned us this recognition.”
- MY Shower Door Orlando snagged the 4,760th slot, reporting 83% growth over the past three years. The Fort Myers, Fla.-based company sells and installs heavy glass and frameless shower doors.