In today’s challenging environment, namely rising costs and supply chain challenges, home improvement experts explain how to grow your business without investing additional marketing dollars. This all happens in a webinar hosted by USGlass and Glass.com®, in partnership with Dave Yoho Associates. It will take place on Nov. 15, 2022, from 2 – 3 p.m. EST. Registration is free.
Yes, growing your business without pouring money into more leads is possible. Experts in the session will provide insight and direction for business owners, executives and managers on how to become more efficient and ultimately more profitable.
Regardless of the home improvement field you serve, glass, windows and doors, window film and more, you’ll learn how to:
- Generate leads and run marketing processes more efficiently;
- Close more deals without discounting price;
- Stand out from the crowd with proven engagement tactics, and
- Maximize referrals post-sale.
Meet the Speakers
- Tim Musch has spent the last 30 years developing and refining technology solutions for contractors in the home services industry space. Before that, he spent 15 years gaining experience in a family-owned remodeling company in central Wisconsin. Currently, Musch is a business development specialist for Paradigm, headquartered in Madison, Wis. Over the past few years, he has spoken to hundreds of groups building the case for the benefits of systemizing local, independent businesses.
- Paul Burleson is a respected industry in-home sales expert who has worked in the industry since he was 12 years old. His development continued for industry stalwarts such as Pacesetter and Statewide Home Improvement. He eventually became the national trainer and specialist in developing in-home selling programs for Alcoa, Ply Gem and Royal Building Products. Over the course of his career, Burleson has created sales training programs for many of the leading home improvement retailers and manufacturers across North America and is known for his motivational approach that inspires in-home salespeople to perfect their skills. He currently works as a consultant for Westlake Royal Building Products and specializes in developing sales systems for insulated siding.
- Brad Yoho is the vice president of Dave Yoho Associates, a leading consulting firm in the home improvement and remodeling industries. Over the last 20 years, Yoho has developed a reputation as a marketing and efficiency expert, while also specializing in developing impactful sales and marketing scripting.
Click here to register for the free webinar.